The second GOTHAM International Summer School will be hold in September 9-13, 2019 in Beijing, China. The summer school is supported by the project of Global Teleconnections in the Earth’s Climate System-Fundamentals and Progresses (GOTHAM). It aims to introduce the studies of the global teleconnections from different perspectives and help young students and scientists to know the frontier of the area.
- Bo Wu(Instituteof Atmospheric Physics)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The themes of the summer school include: 1) introductions of the progresses of the global teleconnections and related background and basis in the area; 2) practical training for teleconnection studies based on the GOTHAM project.
- The project members of GOTHAM and invited top scientists in the climate dynamics.
- Ph. D student and young scientists. Limited local accommodation supports can be offered to selected participants.
- Opening applications: Jun 20th 2019, through website of LASG/IAP
- Determining speakers: Mar 30th 2019
- Determining participants: Aug 20th 2019