The Postgraduate Academic Forum is a free and relaxed platform for graduate students to exchange their outstanding research results. The State Key Laboratory of Numerical Modeling for Atmospheric Sciences and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics (LASG), Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), will hold the “2018 LASG Postgraduate Academic Forum” in Beijing. This forum will focus on the following topics:
- 1.earth system model development and application
- 2.weather and climate dynamics, climate change and its mechanism
- 3.the predictability of weather and climate; new theories and methods of climate predictions
- 4.geophysical fluid dynamics and its mechanism
Time and Venue
- November 16, 2018, the lecture hall of IAP on the 12th floor of the No.3 building (new building)
Oral reports and posters will form the core of this forum. Participants who are arranged in the poster session are also encouraged to share their research highlights within 3-5 minutes by PPT. Both the excellent reports and posters will be awarded.
- Please register online at: http://project.lasg.ac.cn/LPAF
- Registration deadline: October 26, 2018
- The abstract, PPT and poster should be in English. The report can be in Chinese or English.
- LASG, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Sixuan LI, email@example.com
- Wei XIE, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lei WANG, email@example.com